Prepare to explore a Showa Era-inspired world of giant monsters and strange beasts, because KJ File, an original kamishibai-style TV anime from the creative team behind Theatre of Darkness: Yamishibai, is heading to TV Tokyo in July of 2022. The main staff for the series has been revealed, including:
- Planning: Norio Yamakawa (TV Tokyo), Takuya Iwasaki (ILCA)
- Producer: Satoshi Umetsu (TV Tokyo), Akira Funada (yell)
- Director: Akira Funada
- Screenplay: Mitsuhi Sasagi, Takashi Iitsuka
- Artwork: Shinji Nishikawa, Hideo Okamoto, Yuu Ebihara, Takashi Iitsuka, Michiko Furutani, jimmy, Tomoko Wada, Norio Yamakawa
- Background music, musical composition: Tomoki Kikuya
- Background music, songs: Aozora Sorano (Dempagumi.inc / ARCANA PROJECT), Kana Hoshizaki, Nobuhiko Kashiwara, Kōta Okamoto
- Production cooperation: Studio BUCKHORN, Wafu Animation
- Production: ILCA, yell
- Production: “KJ File” Production Committee
The voice cast for KJ File includes: Motomu Kiyokawa, Issei Futamata, Koji Imai, Masayuki Oshita, Kaori Fukumori, Nene Naninu, and Kiyoshi Kobayashi.
RELATED: Theatre of Darkness: Yamishibai Returns for 10th Season in January
KJ File is set in a world where unique giant monsters suddenly appear in various places. Led by Guillermo Marquez, a leading figure in the study of kaiju biology, members of the United Nations Kaiju Observation Team, commonly known as “Kowloons”, are tasked with monitoring and analyzing these giant monsters.
Source: Comic Natalie
Copyright notice: © “KJ File” Production Committee
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.