Cast additions continue to trickle out for the new Spriggan anime, which is coming to Netflix around the world on June 18. The latest cast member to join the adaptation of writer Hiroshi Takashige and illustrator Ryoji Minagawa’s manga is Tetsu Inada (Endeavor in My Hero Academia), who will voice the ‘roided-up Trident Corporation bodyguard Bo Brantz.
RELATED: Akio Otsuka Joins Spriggan Anime Cast as Captain Steve H. Foster
Here’s how Bo looks in the anime, pictured alongside his VA:
The Spriggan anime adapts the manga written by Hiroshi Takashige and illustrated by Ryoji Minagawa, which was previously adapted into an anime film directed by Hirotsugu Kawasaki in 1998. Here’s the main staff for the new adaptation.
- Director: Hiroshi Kobayashi (Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan)
- Sub Director: Shohei Miyake
- Series Composition/Screenplay: Hiroshi Seko (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Shuhei Handa (Little Witch Academia)
- Production Design: JNTHED
- CG Director: Norihito Ishii
- Color Designer: Shu Mikasa
- Art Director: Yuji Kaneko
- Director of Photography: Yosuke Motoki
- Animation Production: david production
Last month’s third trailer:
Via Mantan Web
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine and the Editor-in-Chief of Sci Fi Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.