Following up on last week’s reveal, another new cast member is here to join the new Spriggan anime adaptation. The series hits Netflix around the world on June 18, and the latest actor to hop aboard is Akio Otsuka (Batou in Ghost in the Shell), who will voice Steve H. Foster, captain of ARCAM’s S.S. Rosinante.
RELATED: Ryota Takeuchi Joins Cast of david production’s Spriggan Anime
The Spriggan anime adapts the manga written by Hiroshi Takashige and illustrated by Ryoji Minagawa, which was previously adapted into an anime film directed by Hirotsugu Kawasaki in 1998. Here’s the main staff for the new adaptation.
- Director: Hiroshi Kobayashi (Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan)
- Sub Director: Shohei Miyake
- Series Composition/Screenplay: Hiroshi Seko (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Shuhei Handa (Little Witch Academia)
- Production Design: JNTHED
- CG Director: Norihito Ishii
- Color Designer: Shu Mikasa
- Art Director: Yuji Kaneko
- Director of Photography: Yosuke Motoki
- Animation Production: david production
Last month’s third trailer:
Via Comic Natalie
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine and the Editor-in-Chief of Sci Fi Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.