Street racing action is kicking into full gear, because a new teaser trailer, a new key visual, the main cast, and the main staff have all been revealed for Hi-DRIVERS, the upcoming original TV anime that’s part of a mixed media project by Bandai Namco Arts. The main staff for the series includes:
- Director: Naoya Andou
- Original character designs: pako
- Character design: Tomoyuki Fujii
- Music production: Lantis, Sunrise Music
- Animation production: Sunrise
- Production: Sunrise, Bandai Namco Arts
The series also features unique musical tracks for each of the racing teams, including music by:
- Mitsunori Ikeda for Night Break.
- JUVENILE for Nanairo Monster.
- TeddyLoid for Sin Destiny.
- motsu for Djungarian.
The cast of the Hi-DRIVERS racing teams includes:
- Yuuri Ise as Akatsuki Kamishiro.
- Junichi Suwabe as Tobari Shiranui.
- Makoto Furukawa as Yuhi Kurebayashi.
- Yuuki Sakakihara as Shu Mikoshiba.
- Ivan Shibata as Raiu Shakado.
- Jun Fukuyama as Cloud Hibiki.
- Kōsuke Toriumi as Kasumi Todo.
- Hayato Dojima as Kyo Toritani.
- Masaya Fukunishi as Kei Ryugasaki.
- Ayumu Murase as Rin Saotome.
- Subaru Kimura as Manto Kamenashi.
- Takuya Eguchi as Jin Oji.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Makoto Itagaki.
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Chu Higuchi.
Set in “Godtenber”, an area at the foot of Mt. Fuji with neighborhoods that vary wildly in terms of city-scape and culture, Hi-DRIVERS follows the lives of teams of street racers who gather and compete in daily races where the only rule is that “speed is everything”.
The release date for the Hi-DRIVERS TV anime has not yet been revealed.
Source: Comic Natalie
Copyright notice: © Team Hi-DRIVERS
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.